DEMA is pleased to announce the nominees for the 2024-2026 DEMA Board of Directors are:
Category A1 – Manufacturers, Distributors and Affiliated Field/Sales Representatives:
- Patrick Danko, Garmin
- Mike Hollis, PROASIA Design Co, Ltd. (Incumbent)
- Jason Leggatt, Shearwater Research Inc.
Category A2 – Diver Certification and Training Agencies, and Affiliated Field/Sales Representative:
- Jeff Mondle, PADI Americas (Incumbent)
Category A3 – Dive Publishing, Media, Dive Industry Consulting, Associations & Non-Retail Service Providers:
- Jerry Beaty, Dive Training Magazine
- Jeffrey Bozanic, Next Generation Services
- Dan Orr, Dan Orr Consulting (Incumbent)
Category A4 – Retail Distribution of Diving Goods & Services:
- Allison Fontaine-Trainor, Scuba Trainors, LLC dba Dive On It Scuba
- Richard Thomas, International Scuba
Category A5 – Dive Travel Provider or Resort:
- Jason Belport, Clearly Cayman Resorts
- Shana Phelan, Pura Vida Divers LLC
DEMA Members interested in running in the 2024-2026 Board election can still be included on the ballot by becoming write in candidates. For further details and deadline information interested Members should complete the Board Election Write In Nominee Request.
NOTE: Write-in candidates and those petitioning for them must be current 2023 DEMA Members AND must be renewed for 2024 by January 16, 2024, the date of record for the election. Deadline to petition for a write-in candidate is September 11, 2023.
For membership information please contact [email protected] or (858) 616-6408. In accordance with the DEMA Bylaws, Directors serve three-year terms. More information on DEMA’s Board of Directors and Bylaws is available on DEMA.org.